We at Voxtab have been consistently providing quality medical transcription services to various hospitals, clinics, and healthcare professionals in the US. Voxtab employs only certified medical Transcriptionists with expertise in various medical specialties such as cardiology radiology, dermatology, hematology, oncology, geriatrics, Gynecology, etc.More [+]
Our Medical Transcription Team
Transcriptionist (Checks the audio twice)
- US/UK/Australian native
- Subject expert
Quality Analyst (Does a final check)
- US/UK/Australian/ NZ/Canada native
- Subject expert
- Highly experienced Transcriptionist
Voxtab’s Prices – as low as USD 1.25/min
- Highly competitive
- Follow the 'per-minute pricing' model
- Flexible as per our clients' requirements
We have used the transcription service offered by Voxtab for some of our projects and we were happy with the overall services. Voxtab team always answered our queries / requests in a timely manner and adhered to the agreed delivery deadlines. The prices offered by Voxtab are reasonable and overall they proved to be a great service provider. We would not hesitate to use their transcription services in future (if needed).
Mael Tannou (Sr. Consultant)
Capgemini Consulting France
Voxtab is an ISO 9001:2008 certified transcription company known for delivering high-quality sermon transcripts with good turnaround time and accuracy of 99% for all our transcriptions, regardless of the subject matter or audio quality. We assure high-quality through:
- The 3-tiered Check Model – Three checks which involves Transcriptionist transcribing and reviewing and Quality Analyst analyzing thus ensuring 99% accuracy.
- Our Quality Analysts - An important role to improve the transcript that a Transcriptionist prepares by ensuring an error-free and 100% complete transcript .
- Client Redressal – An important process where a client can voice concerns over any aspect of the service received which will be resolved by Quality Analysts.
- Friendly Client Service – A team of professionals ensuring you receive maximum attention and on-time responses since they have substantial experience in the service industry and are trained on the nuances of transcription service.
Types of Medical Transcription
- Emergency room reports
- Patient charts
- Teleconference notes
- Clinical summary
- Surgery notes
- History and physical reports
- Medical records summary
- Progress notes
- Discharge summary
- Pediatric/Geriatric reports
- Rehabilitation reports
- SOAP notes
- Operative reports