Crimson Interactive (Voxtab) is certified for information security (ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System) and for quality management (ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System) as well. We consider both aspects viz. quality and information security as most critical and important for our clients.
We value trust and loyalty. They enable us to deliver timely, on every assignment, on every occasion, for every client.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System (ISMS)
Crimson Interactive (Voxtab) is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified; we have achieved this milestone for establishing robust Information Security Management System (ISMS). At Crimson, we adhere to the highest standards of information security, client confidentiality, and trust. We have received this certification because we acknowledge the fact that your manuscript is your most important asset and we will always treat it with the greatest integrity.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 includes management of information security in processes related to Information Technology, Client Servicing, Operations, Human Resources, and Administration. Crimson Interactive’s ISMS follows the approach of “develop, establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain, and improve” thereby ensuring continuous up-gradation to and adherence of information security processes.
We are already an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization, and the current ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification has further reinstated the fact that the employees at Crimson Interactive (Voxtab) continuously strive to ensure customer satisfaction and enhance customer experience by delivery high-quality, innovative services. Simultaneously, we guarantee information security by adhering to and following internationally renowned standards.
How do our clients benefit from ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification?
- We have secure operations and strict compliance policies; ensuring your research work, manuscripts, and these are 100% safe with us.
- Business continuity planning ensures no disruptions and delivery of your document on time, every time.
- World class information technology systems to ensure superior quality and higher security.
- Trust and confidentiality commitment to serve you better and longer.
- Globally recognized and acknowledged security processes/protocols for ensuring 0 security breaches
Significance of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification
Our clients trust is most important to us, and our confidentiality commitment is most important to our clients. This is why we have further invested in our information security system. With our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Certification, we intend to offer highest information security standards to our global clients and business partners.
ISO 9001:2008 Certification
The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is a network of national standards institutes of 147 countries with a central secretariat in Geneva, Switzerland. ISO has 3,368 technical bodies to take care of standard development. The organization sets standards for companies to follow and certifies them after a successful audit of their systems and processes.
ISO 9001:2008 certification specifically requires an organization to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. These products should aim to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
We acquired ISO certification as expression of determination that we seek high quality service. We are committed to and confident of consistently delivering high quality to our clients. We ask our clients for feedback on a regular basis and we take it very seriously. In addition, we make constant efforts to educate and train our proofreaders and transcribers at all times.
Significance of the ISO Certification
- Unorganized form of communication
- Basic or minimal information shared with stakeholders
- Lack of transparency
- Company benchmarks
- Regular evaluations and improvement/training plans
- Timely implementation of management practices
- Setting processes and following them
- Taking corrective action every time a mistake occur
- Relevant stakeholders updated regularly
- Accurate and improved form of communication
- Maintaining transparency
professional Project Management
- Inconsistent quality
- Project specifications not set
- No system for long-term relationships (backup, disaster management system, confidentiality issues, etc.)
- Consistent and high quality standards are maintained
- Mutually agreed Project specifications set
- Robust security system to address back-ups, disaster management, confidentiality, etc.
CEO's views on ISO Certification
We strive to set standards in the industry and being certified an ISO 9001:2008 company demonstrates our strong commitment to quality and innovation. ISO certification is a very important milestone for us. But this is only one cog in the wheel; the standards have been set, and our next mission is to surpass them.