Last modified: February 12, 2018
The Voxtab website ("Site") is maintained by Crimson Interactive Inc., 405 1732, 1st Ave #22627
New York, 10128. Crimson Interactive Inc. (hereafter referred as “CII”) is a company federally incorporated in the US. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://www.voxtab.com/ (hereafter referred as “Site”). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
1. What type of information do we collect?
CII gathers and uses information about you, including (but not limited to) information in the following categories:
- Identification data (e.g. name, address, telephone, e-mail address);
- Profile information (e.g. age, sex, country of residence and any information that you choose to make available to others as part of your CII user profile);
- Electronic identification data (e.g. IP addresses, cookies);
- Banking and payment information (credit card information, account number);
- Survey results;
- Information about your usage of and interaction with the CII website including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our websites;
- Media files or Documents.
- Correspondence between you and CII;
2. How do we use your information?
By signing up for services with CII, you are opting to receive communications from us regarding our products and services, including customer newsletters, special offers, and exclusive discounts.
3. Who do we disclose the information to?
We do not share personal information or your documents with any third parties except as disclosed in this policy. We may need to disclose personal and other information we hold as a result of a legal process or for other reasons required or allowed by applicable laws. If we believe that a crime, tort, or other illegal act, including payment fraud, has taken place or is about to take place, we may voluntarily disclose relevant personal information to the police, courts, or other competent authorities.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time following the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email, or by mailing to email@example.com.
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
You have the right to access, correct and delete your personal information by writing to CII at through any methods mentioned on our contact page.
We take the security of your information very seriously, and it is of the utmost concern to us here at Voxtab Protecting your information (personal, financial details and even the conversations) is always our top priority. We have been very careful in developing processes and employing technology to protect against any current and future security threats in these areas.
We use 128 bit Public/Private key encryption for data and files transfers, and hold high assurance SSL Certificates—a worldwide accepted security certificate and is the highest measure to prevent threats and plagiarism.
Data confidentiality covers data in storage, during processing, and in transit. CII guarantees that your data will not be accessed or disclosed to unauthorized individuals, entities, or processes and will be protected from intentional or accidental attempts to perform unauthorized data reads.
Confidentiality refers to limiting information access and disclosure to authorized users—“the right people”—and preventing access by or disclosure to unauthorized ones—“the wrong people”.
- Physical Access Control
Access control is determined by the software, hardware and liveware (humans) that enforce it. CII has a system of controls that limit access to the organizations’ resources.
- Network Protection
Also critical to confidentiality—and data integrity and availability as well—are protections against malicious software (malware), spyware, spam and phishing attacks. All of CII servers are protected behind a firewall to prevent users from accessing them other than by specifically allowed protocols and methods. CII also maintains a detection method which picks up suspicious activity that may signal an intrusion and tracks each transaction by the user login details and provides a timestamp for each event.
CII owns the expertise and technology to safeguard your data integrity by making use of the most advanced data technologies and stringent data management measures. You can rest assured in the knowledge that CII can provide you with the most complete protection against data loss available.
Your data is always available at a required level of performance in situations ranging from normal to disastrous. If you have any question or concern about the safety of our system, CII encourages you with appreciation to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Other policy terms
2. Other third-party website links
Should you click on any link on our website that delivers you to a third-party website, you will be subject to the third party’s privacy policies, if any. CII is not responsible for the actions of any third-party websites.
3. Policy change notifications