Voxtab assures that the client will receive all services agreed upon. All services will be provided:
- to the best of Voxtab’s knowledge and competence;
- in agreement with reasonable and precise instructions given to Voxtab by the client;
- in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Voxtab assures delivery of the services at or before the turnaround time agreed upon with the client. The file delivered will be in MS word format. The file can be delivered in pdf format on request. The client can choose the delivery medium as email, courier, express post, or standard post. Delivery via email is free of charge; however, any courier or postal delivery charges will be added to the invoice, payable by the client.
For the services provided, the client will make payment for the services based on the price agreed upon at the time of confirmation.
Invoice is issued upon successful completion of services, payable within 7 days of delivery.
- Payment method
Payment can be made by card or bank transfer. Bank transfer fees will be borne by the client. Advance payment may be requested, subject to status.
In any incident of non-payment:
- All legal costs involved with recovery will be borne by the client, on an indemnity basis;
- In instances when the account is referred to a collection agency, cost related to the collection agency will be added to the outstanding amount and borne by the client.
Voxtab presumes guarantee from the client for on time payment for the services received. The client could choose the payment method.
Voxtab assures that information declared confidential by the client will not be disclosed to any third party. Voxtab will protect such information and treat it as strictly confidential. This clause will be abided by all employees and freelancers of Voxtab.
By uploading or sending any User Content, you give Voxtab (and those it works with) a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free and fully-paid, transferable, and sublicensable, perpetual, and irrevocable license to copy, store, and use your User Content in connection with the provision of the services/software and to improve the algorithms underlying the services/software. This data used is not personally identifiable and is only used to improve the services/software and not used for any other purpose.
Voxtab is not liable for consequences resulting from the service provided, including but not limited to errors or omissions.
- Voxtab strives to provide accurate work. Voxtab will correct any errors or mistakes that are clearly the fault of Voxtab at no extra charge. Voxtab will re-transcribe and re-deliver files until it meets client satisfaction.
- However, client requested revisions beyond the purview of quality will be charged.
Voxtab replaces files only if they are sent within an hour and under the following conditions:
- The file can only be replaced if a completely wrong file is sent for transcription.
- The file can also be replaced if the audio quality of the files sent earlier is bad.
There will be no charge if a wrong file/poor audio quality file is being replaced with the correct version/better audio quality files within one hour of confirming the assignment, after which it will be considered as cancellation of the file.
- A cancellation will only be allowed if the wrong file has been sent for editing.
- Cancellation must be made by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The replacement of the file after the start of transcription/work is considered as a cancellation of the order.
- There is a cancellation fee charged to cancel the wrong file sent and replace it with a completely new document.
- The cancellation fee will be calculated based on amount of work done on the assignment.
|Assignment Status||Cancellation Fee %|
|Work not started||0%|
|Initial processing of the assignment is done||25%|
|Assignment allocated to Freelancer and 25% of TAT is completed||50%|
|Assignment allocated to Freelancer and 50% of TAT is completed||75%|
|Assignment is completed and ready to deliver||100%|
Refund after cancellation
- Transfer fees will be deducted from the refund amount. Also, all additional charges for sending the refund back will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Refund is not possible if any one of the following conditions is met:
- If the payment is not done using Paypal
- If the refund amount is less than 100 USD or equivalent
- Cancellation is after 15 days of placing the order
- If local invoice with VAT has already been issued
- In such cases, this amount will be adjusted against future orders.
This agreement will be effective from the date you confirm and choose Voxtab services. Either the client or Voxtab may terminate these terms by informing the other party. All services rendered by Voxtab to the client will be payable under the agreed payment terms upon withdrawal by either party.
Voxtab will remain as an independent service provider and not an employee of the client and not bound by the client. Voxtab and the client agree to the following liberties consistent with the independent service provider status:
- Voxtab has the right to execute services for others during the agreement term with the client.
- Voxtab has the sole authority to direct and manage the process of completing the service.
- Voxtab has the authority to appoint assistants and freelancers or use workforce to deliver the promised services.
The client hereby agrees that all data provided to Voxtab are owned by the client or that the client has authorization from the lawful owner to use such data, and agree to release, indemnify, and hold Voxtab harmless from any claim that may arise from the use of such data.
Voxtab reserves the right to modify, amend, alter, change, reorganize, rewrite, or revoke these Terms and Conditions at any time with or without notifying the client of such changes.
The changes will only affect the client’s use of the services after the effective date of the change unless clearly expressed otherwise.
The client’s use of the services after Voxtab provides him/her with notice of such changes shall be deemed as the client’s approval of such changes.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the operational countries. All these Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.