The following Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions between Voxtab and its clients that include business, individual, or entity.Services
- to the best of Voxtab’s knowledge and competence;
- in agreement with reasonable and precise instructions given to Voxtab by the client;
- in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Invoice is issued upon successful completion of services, payable within 7 days of delivery.
- Payment method
Payment can be made by card or bank transfer. Bank transfer fees will be borne by the client. Advance payment may be requested, subject to status.
- All legal costs involved with recovery will be borne by the client, on an indemnity basis;
- In instances when the account is referred to a collection agency, cost related to the collection agency will be added to the outstanding amount and borne by the client.
- Voxtab is not liable for consequences resulting from the service provided, including but not limited to errors or omissions.
- Voxtab strives to provide accurate work. Voxtab will correct any errors or mistakes that are clearly the fault of Voxtab at no extra charge. Voxtab will re-transcribe and re-deliver files until it meets client satisfaction.
- However, client requested revisions beyond the purview of quality will be charged.
- The file can only be replaced if a completely wrong file is sent for transcription.
- The file can also be replaced if the audio quality of the files sent earlier is bad.
- A cancellation will only be allowed if the wrong file has been sent for editing.
- Cancellation must be made by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The replacement of the file after the start of transcription/work is considered as a cancellation of the order.
- There is a cancellation fee charged to cancel the wrong file sent and replace it with a completely new document.
- The cancellation fee will be calculated based on amount of work done on the assignment.
|Assignment Status||Cancellation Fee %|
|Work not started||0%|
|Initial processing of the assignment is done||25%|
|Assignment allocated to Freelancer and 25% of TAT is completed||50%|
|Assignment allocated to Freelancer and 50% of TAT is completed||75%|
|Assignment is completed and ready to deliver||100%|
- Transfer fees will be deducted from the refund amount. Also, all additional charges for sending the refund back will be deducted from the refund amount.
- Refund is not possible if any one of the following conditions are met:
- If the payment is not done using Paypal
- If the refund amount is less than 100 USD or equivalent
- Cancellation is after 15 days of placing the order
- If local invoice with VAT has already been issued
- In such cases, this amount will be adjusted against future orders.
- Voxtab has the right to execute services for others during the agreement term with the client.
- Voxtab has the sole authority to direct and manage the process of completing the service.
- Voxtab has the authority to appoint assistants and freelancers or use workforce to deliver the promised services.
The changes will only affect the client’s use of the services after the effective date of the change unless clearly expressed otherwise.
The client’s use of the services after Voxtab provides him/her with notice of such changes shall be deemed as the client’s approval of such changes.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the operational countries. All these Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
If you have any questions about the Terms & Conditions, please contact us.