The following Terms and Conditions apply to all transactions between Voxtab and its clients that include business, individual, or entity.Services
- to the best of Voxtab’s knowledge and competence;
- in agreement with reasonable and precise instructions given to Voxtab by the client;
- in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Invoice is issued upon successful completion of services, payable within 7 days of delivery.
- Payment method
Payment can be made by card or bank transfer. Bank transfer fees will be borne by the client. Advance payment may be requested, subject to status.
- All legal costs involved with recovery will be borne by the client, on an indemnity basis;
- In instances when the account is referred to a collection agency, cost related to the collection agency will be added to the outstanding amount and borne by the client.
- Voxtab strives to provide accurate work. Voxtab will correct any errors or mistakes that are clearly the fault of Voxtab at no extra charge. However, client revisions will be charged.
- Voxtab is not liable for consequences resulting from the service provided, including but not limited to errors or omissions.
- The file can only be replaced if a completely wrong file is sent for transcription.
- The file can also be replaced if the audio quality of the files sent earlier is bad.
If you do not wish to cancel the assignment, we can continue transcribing it and also accept your new file as a new assignment.
The minimum fee charged for cancellation of the file is 50% of the total assignment charges. The final fee will be provided after receiving the cancellation email.
- Voxtab has the right to execute services for others during the agreement term with the client.
- Voxtab has the sole authority to direct and manage the process of completing the service.
- Voxtab has the authority to appoint assistants and freelancers or use workforce to deliver the promised services.
The changes will only affect the client’s use of the services after the effective date of the change unless clearly expressed otherwise.
The client’s use of the services after Voxtab provides him/her with notice of such changes shall be deemed as the client’s approval of such changes.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the operational countries. All these Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and continue to be binding and enforceable.
If you have any questions about the Terms & Conditions, please contact us.