Trust the medical experts
Not only is your data is highly sensitive, you want flawless transcripts, fast turnarounds, and the best medical transcription hourly rate. Voxtab provides all this to medical researchers, doctors, hospitals, clinics, and healthcare professionals around the world.
Our experienced team of medical transcriptionists, IT professionals, and English language specialists have transcribed dictation recordings into text used for research, medical reports, correspondence, discharge papers, autopsy reports, medical review, surgery notes, and more.
Why Choose Voxtab?
Superior Quality Voxtab offers unparalleled expertise and accuracy. We employ highly experienced medical transcriptionists concentrated on your specialty. And our rigorous system of quality assurance checks allows us to achieve 99% accuracy with each and every transcript.
Our team of medical transcriptionists and quality analysts works around the clock. Voxtab ensures that work will be completed within the agree-upon turnaround time. Your error-free documents will arrive when you expect them, and they will adhere to all of your specified requirements.
We understand that in your field more than others, security and privacy are of primary importance. To demonstrate our commitment to confidentiality, we are ISO/IEC-certified for having established a robust Information Security Management System (ISMS) that guarantees that your data is always treated with the greatest security and integrity.
Types of Medical Transcription
- Lab Report Transcription
- Medical Correspondence Transcription
- Patient Chart Transcription
- Medical History Transcription
- Physical Report Transcription
- Medical Record Summary Transcription
- Progress Notes Transcription
- Pediatric/Geriatric Report Transcription
- Emergency Room Report Transcription
- Surgery Notes Transcription
- Operative Reports Transcription
- Discharge Summary Transcription
- Rehabilitation Report Transcription
- Teleconference Notes Transcription
- Clinical Summary Transcription
- SOAP Notes Transcription